<


Rollin' the shit


About Us.....

To me .... I look at the DungBeetleBiker logo and feel I identify with it. By "identify" I mean .....

Thick skinned. Can give a little ribbing, but also take a little. I don't go crying off to Mumma if someone says something that gets up my antennae.

Shit eating. Same deal as thick skinned I guess. yep, I can "eat" what you dungbeetles serve up to me.

Environmentally friendly. I can turn that crap into useful life giving manure. That is what dungbeetles do. So, brother, lay the crap on me. Cause I will make good of it.

Bike lover. Whether, you ride, pillion, ogle, dribble, hang ya tongue out like a dog on a ute. As long as you lovem, nothing else matters.

Yep ...... that logo says it all.

Like a national flag .... love it or leave it.

Charli

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Cunts are all marked with shit

December 10, 2010 at 10:46 PM 

Post a Comment

<<Home